Our Ministry Partners, GOT Ministries, will be putting on a fun event called "The Mayan Experience" on July 29th in Shawnee, Kansas from 6:30-8:30. The family friendly event will provide guests the opportunity to see how life is lived traditionally in Guatemala. From authentic Guatemalan food to traditional clothing. You'll even be able to see the inside of hut! We would love to see some of our local supporters there, we plan on having one or two of our own staff there for the experience! Contact us for more details, or click below!
Living Mission Peru Located in Lima, LMP is a busy ministry that focuses on very effective short term missions trips that create deep awareness and compassion in the visitors. Pepe and Erin run the ministry, and do so with grace and effeciency.
- They have four summer interns this year; pray for their focus and that their hearts will be deeply changed for compassion and justice through this experience.
- Pray for their many, many missions trips. This is a very busy time for them. Pray that they are all able to balance work and family.
GiveDIGNITY Seth and Andrea, along with their three children, will be moving back to the states for a year long furlough this August, and will be working at John Brown University as Missionary Residents - they will be there to work closely with students, speciicaly students who grew up as Missionary Kids and who may have an especially challenging time adapting to a new culture at an American university.
- Seth and Andrea have had a very challenging last few years in the missions field. Pray that this year will be refreshing and encouraging.
- Their daughter, Anabelle, will be attending JBU as a student for the 2017-18 year. Pray for her: academically, emotionally, spiritually.
- Their other children, Alden (16) and Jude (12) will be moving with their parents also - pray that they will also have a refreshing time, and that the adjustment will be smooth for them
- Understandably, Seth and Andrea are nervous about leaving their work behind in Costa Rica. Pray for peace of mind, and for safety of their community.
Praises & Needs
We are praying about hiring a new social media director, part time. Please be praying for the right person to come along!
We are excited to have our ministry partners, Dan & Dawn Hall from Hope Albania, visiting us this month! Pray that we have an enjoyable time with them, and that we are able to be supportive and encouraging to them while we have them with us.
Praise God for the good financial blessings that so many of our ministry partners have had so far this year. It's amazing to see the Lord provide and to watch many new supporters get involved.
Our Communications Coordniator, Shilo, is pregnant with twins! Pray for her and her husband TJ as they navigate this new experience. They also have a 2 and 3 year old!