Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser
In the past four months we have uncovered a way we can have a big impact in the world of missions. This niche is made up of American missionaries living and serving in other countries who have been losing 10 – 40% of the money they have raised due to the taxes of the country they’re in and their own organization charging large fees. Perception Funding doesn’t charge a percentage for the donations we accept for each of our ministry partners, and so we now can transfer a budgeted amount directly to each partner’s bank account each month, saving them from paying extra taxes. Just since November of 2011 we have gone from six to eleven ministries and projects that we are helping this way, and the most amazing part is that 100% of funds are getting to the mission field.
Our spring is packed full of events. Join us in prayer or let us know if you want to volunteer for any of the events listed below.
- March – April 19 - Young Life - Spring Flower Sale
- March 23 – The Garber Family - Kindle Fire Raffle
- March 30 – The Weddle Family - Auction & Raffle
- April – N2Life Project – Multiple Dinner Parties
- April 27 – Belton Young Life – Golf Tournament
- April 27 – Olathe Young Life – Putting Comp. & Raffle
- May - N2Life Project – Multiple Dinner Parties
- June 9 – Healing House – Silent Auction
- June – N2Life Project - Raffle
THE LISTEN PROJECT...
Volunteer with us at Hope Faith Ministry on Friday, March 23 as we serve 800 meals from 8am - 11am. You can let us know if you want to attend by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace to you
The Young Life Flower Sale!
recording & sharing the stories of the poor and oppressed around the world, with the hope that people will feel called to serve.
Raising funds and sending teams to serve people in need in the wake of a disaster.
Find out how you can financially support Perception Funding. Online Giving
Join us on Facebook
Copyright (C) *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|* All rights reserved.